!! WIN a 2-night STAY at dog-friendly Nature’s Elements, near the sea at Chichester !!
- LIKING THIS POST on our Facebook page and then
- Put competition in the COMMENTS so I know you have entered
- You could also spread the love but its not essential!
- Our Facebook page is:
Photo credit to Coastal JJ
2-night Midweek stay. Max of 4 guests. One dog.
Spacious groundfloor apartment with wheelchair access and large dog-friendly garden close to beaches and attractions.
For more details about the apartment please see this LINK
NB You DO NOT have to be on Facebook or Twitter to be a winner – plus you could gift it to someone else, as long as they are happy to be bound by the competition terms and conditions and all our usual terms and conditions when staying at the property.
it could be someone who is ill or a cancer survivor
It could be someone who has had a really awful year or
someone with a special birthday coming up
Maybe they are a tireless charity supporter or
they spend their time making a difference to others
- Maybe the winner is a small family
- The promoter is: Chichester Self Catering whose registered office is at Living Elements Clinic, Keynor Lane, Sidlesham, Chichester, PO20 7NL.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. To enter you only have to LIKE the post and put a comment of #chiselfcatering. To enter you are not expected to like the Facebook business page, share the post or tag a friend. People can, of course, perform any of these social actions but do so of their own free will.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions of their own free will. This also means that the recipient and their family / friends who come to stay will abide by the properties Term and Conditions for any booking.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Chichester Self Catering on Facebook or @chiselfcatering on Twitter.
This competition is running on Facebook and Twitter.
- Only one entry will be accepted per nominee per person. Multiple entries for by the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be Weds 19th December 2018 at 5.30pm. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- The winner will be announced on Wedsday 19th December at 6pm LIVE on the Chichester Self Catering Facebook page. Tune in!
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as followed.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
WIN a 2 night stay for up to 4 guests (plus one dog max) at Nature’s Elements near Chichester.
Stay to be taken midweek between 7th January and 8th February 2019 excl any school holidays, in agreement with the owner. We are child, pet and wheelchair friendly.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen: at 6pm on Wedsday 19th December 2018. The draw winner will be determined at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
The specific Facebook post to comment on is:
The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be taken.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: info @ ChichesterSelfCatering.co.uk
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Chichester Self Catering will judge the competition and decide on the winner who will be picked by the above selection criteria.
- Chichester Self Catering‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- If they are using Twitter the entrant must be following @ChiSelfCatering on Twitter in order to enter.
- Chichester Self Catering shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Chichester Self Catering also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
Summary of Terms and conditions when staying at Nature’s Elements:
- Stay to be taken midweek between Monday 7th January and 8th Dec 2019 excl any school holidays.
- NOT applicable with any other offer
- A damage security deposit will be taken of £150 returnable once everything has been cleaned and checked. (This is our normal practice.) Failure to agree and pay this voids the winning prize.
- Dates to be confirmed by the owner in agreement with the winner
- No change to the dates once they have been set
- No other prize option but it can be given to someone else as long as they agree with the T&C’s.
- This is a self-catering holiday home. Food is not provided.
- The draw will take place on Wedsday 19th December 2018 from all those who have entered on the Competition Facebook Post (https://www.facebook.com/ChichesterSelfCatering/) by liking AND commented with #Chiselfcatering
For more information about Nature’s Elements and the area look here: http://www.chichesterselfcatering.com/rooms/natures-elements/
To sign up to our VIP newsletter for special offers, ideas of things to do in the area etc click here: http://eepurl.com/dHUctD
© Chichester Self Catering Dec 2018