Do you love walking and want to explore the area in much more detail? How about make the most of the Manhood Peninsula over the May Bank Holiday week?
Selsey would like to welcome you to the 2017 Outdoor & Walking Festival. Sat 26th May to Sun 3rd June.
Other confirmed events are:
- Events for people with limited mobility
- Toddler walks
- A tour around RSPB Pagham harbour and Medmerry with the RSPB
- Local history from an expert historian focusing on the railway cottages
- Fantastic cycle trail
- Selsey garden tour
- The Selsey Tramway walk
- A tour around Natures Way
- Discover local moths with the RSPB
- Nordic walking
- A mindfulness experience
- A chance to experience snorkelling led by our expert local team, Mulberry Divers and no experience needed for most events
- A walk along the beach with an expert to observe the sea life.
- and of course many other walks around the area with history, nature and sea as a backdrop.
We have accommodation availability for various size groups all locally so give me a call to make your reservation – Gayle 07769 746113.
© Chichester Self Catering 2018