Our latest garden equipment – an eight foot trampoline is already proving to be a big hit with the children.
It is installed in the garden / field at Nature’s Elements but is for the use of both self catering houses on the plot.
There are a few sensible precautions to abide by which are:
- ONLY 4 small children at a time
- Maximum weight limit of 50kg or 7.5stone
- Remove shoes before getting in the trampoline
- ALWAYS fasten and zip up the door before jumping (my niece broke her arm in 2015 on the first day of the Summer holidays as she fell out of a much bigger trampoline door somewhere else!)
- Please visually supervise children under 12years at all times.
NO liability is accepted for injury or accidents, howsoever caused when using this equipment.
If there is any damage to the netting etc please advise the owner immediately and cease from using until this has been remedied.
Enjoy your bouncing!
© Gayle Palmer Chichester Self Catering August 2016
Did you know we also have a beach-themed garden at Living Elements? Read more here: