Are you planning a Hen Party Weekend?
Are you a bit daunted? or just excited to get the most out of it?!
How many ladies are coming to stay? Will you need both properties?
How much is your budget for – accommodation, food, drink, entertainment?
Hen Party Haven may be just what you are looking for! Have a look on our Facebook page..
Theming your weekend can help the ease of organising immensely. Here are just some ideas for you to think about…
- Vintage / retro with burlesque dancing!
- Use of the spa facilities and lazing about ;
- Long country walks and a visit to a local pub;
- Pottery painting or a similar activity;
- Dining-in with a professional chef to cook for you;
- Visit from a male erotic dancer;
- Playing board and party games at Home;
- Champagne or Pimms and cocktails on arrival;
- Dinner out at a smart restaurant;
- Visit to the Goodwood Races or other local event;
- Pamper weekend including therapy treatments;
- A “learn to” activity weekend – eg windsurf, waterski etc, ;
- Day at the beach making sandcastles, swimming, sunbathing;
- Play golf weekend at the local courses;
- Murder – Mystery weekend;
- A Treasure Hunt with clues in the local area;
- Chocolate making workshop with Le Salon du Chocolat
- Just chilling out!
and this is just a start!! What can you think of to do?
Here at Chichester Self Catering and Hen Party Haven we are here to help YOU make a success of your event.
We have local contacts for all sorts of events you can use.
If you like what you have seen – please help us spread the word via your friends and by social media. We really appreciate this. More ideas on https://www.pinterest.com/Chiselfcatering/hen-party-at-chichester-self-catering/, please follow this and our other boards. They will help you plan your stay..
When you contact me about staying here I will give you even more details about what you can do locally to make your Hen Party a huge success! I hope this has been a useful starter…? Please comment, they are always useful! Thanks.
Chichester Self catering – making your stay a success!
© Gayle Palmer 2015-6