Bookings & Tariffs & Extra Options
Bookings & Tariffs & Extras Options
Don’t forget we are pet and child friendly and have good wheelchair access with beaches nearby!
Goodwood Events for 2018 – Book ahead now for the best prices and options…call Gayle on 07769 746113
Seen just what you want and happy to book? Great! The booking links below will take you to details for Living Elements and Nature’s Elements in Sidlesham or to “Palmer’s”.
Here is the booking procedure to follow:
- Completing a booking form and remember to include extras – such as a baby monitor costs or even an organic veg box, champagne etc.
- Make sure everyone’s name and age are on the form. Ensure we have at least one complete set of contact details for one of the party ie address, email and telephone numbers.
- If you wish to reserve a holiday that does not start on a Friday or have other special requests eg Hen Parties – please contact me directly to discuss the options and prices or for your personalised requirements. 07769 746113 NB Make sure you include your tel no. and email please for extra speed of reply!
- Don’t forget! – There are some extras and add-ons which may enhance your holiday too – CLICK HERE for details
- Use the following Bookings links below to provisionally reserve the accommodation. We will then contact you within a few days (usually hours) to confirm the booking and take the actual payment.
- Payment is a 1/3rd deposit at the time of the reservation with the balance 8 weeks before arrival (plus security deposit). If booked within the 8 week period the full rental sum is due.
- Payment can be made by debit card, Bank transfer, IBAN transfer (plus any international banking costs) or cheque ONLY.
- We highly recommend that you take out your OWN holiday insurance in case of illness etc which may prevent you coming or in case of accidents.
For longer breaks or weekend stays contact Gayle directly.
Please be aware that for special local events eg Goodwood Festivals, there may be camping and caravanning accommodation options available. Call Gayle Palmer directly on 07769 746113 to discuss your requirements. Thank you.
Why not indulge a bit?
a bottle of chilled champagne and chocolates on arrival,
a massage and other pampering options eg facial, body massage and more..
A bouquet of locally grown flowers;
A Romance Package including bubbly, rose petals on the master bed, masterly folded towels in various designs;
the local newspaper and even the option to
buy our environmentally friendly cleaning products that are used throughout the house etc
- There are individual and group workshop extras incl for Hen Parties – plenty to choose from. DETAILS HERE
Tariffs & Availabilities
PLEASE NOTE – All prices are based on
- 6 persons staying at Living Elements or
- 4 persons staying at Nature’s Elements or
- 10 guests staying at Palmer’s.
NB: There may be price differences if there are more or less guests staying, at the owners discretion. Please contact Gayle for extra large group bookings. You can of course book multiple properties.
Give me a call for a quote that is specific to YOUR group. Thank you.
The tariff varies depending on the Season and what special events are taking place in the locality. To see current availabilities, follow the links above for Booking to see exactly what the tariff is for any given week.
NO money is taken at the point of “reserving” the accommodation if you use the online system, this is just a declaration that you wish to book. I will then contact you to complete the booking and payment.
Minimum number of nights are 3 unless a special arrangement is agreed in advance.
Guide Prices from £950 in the low season for 6-person occupancy per week…up to £1850 in high season at Living Elements.
£250 min for Nature’s Elements for 4 guests up to £950.
Palmer’s – from £1150 for 10 guests to to £3,200.
Pets are charged at £5 per animal per night. Please do not assume that all pets can stay – it depends on them and which property you wish to stay in ie how good they may be at escaping! I also have a standard poodle, Echo, who lives here. She is very calm and tolerant but no-one wants dog disagreements! Refer to the Pets terms and conditions for further details.
A security / damage deposit is taken in addition to the rental payment which will be returned promptly once you have left and everything has been accounted for. Please advise of any breakages / accidents at the time they happen so it can remedied before the next guests arrive.
Only guests named on the booking form are permitted to stay unless agreed with the owner – this includes extras staying in tents / caravans or on the floor in sleeping bags etc! This is a site safety issue in case of fire etc. If this is contravened we deem that you have broken your contract of hire with us, you can be asked to leave IMMEDIATELY, with no recourse, and with no repayment of any monies for whatever reason. Any extra guests not already notified are charged at £75 minimum per person per night regardless of where they have slept and if they have used their own bedding or not.
Noise Limitation: You are also asked to keep the noise down after 11pm especially if you are using the hot tub / outside patio area at Living Elements as the neighbours in the adjoining houses may not be so pleased to hear the party! Thank you so much.
Departure is by 10am unless agreed in advance. There are no exceptions to this. Late departures are costed at a minimum of £25 per hour and will be taken off the deposit. You can purchase a late departure package, by agreement, to 12 noon. Further delayed departures are charged at £60 per hour. You will find other requirements for departure on a document on the Welcome table on arrival – this also forms part of your T&C’s.
White, fluffy house towels are included along with your linen with the beds made up for your arrival. These white towels are NOT to be used around the spa – please bring your own beach / spa towels with you. Flipflops / clogs / slippers are also useful around the spa.
If any of your group become a nuisance during your stay, the owner has the right to evict you and your belongings, without notice. This may involve potentially calling the police in the process. There is no repayment of any monies already paid if this is the case. ALL damages also have to be paid for. Adherence to the terms and conditions or reasonable additional requests is requested at all times. Thank you.
I look forward to welcoming you and your family or friends to the Chichester Self Catering Properties soon.
Owner and manager and general dogsbody!
Did you know that you SAVE MONEY by speaking with me personally – so #BookDirect