We all just need to “get away” from our normal lives sometimes don’t we?
Thing is… we aren’t always as good at taking the next step!
So at Chichester Self Catering I am here to make it easy for you… just pick up the phone (01243 641665);
LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING TO ACHIEVE;
when you want to go away
and I will do the rest or give you options.
The Benefits to a weekend away:
Change of scenery – gives a new perspective on life and circumstances
Clean air – helps you cleanse and detox your body and mind
Beautiful landscapes – refreshes your mind and gets you in touch with nature
Healthy food and water – allows your body time to recover and restore function
New places – inspire and excite your senses
Being with family or a lover – re-ignites your passion for connection
Time away – gives you space to breathe and re-connect with yourself
So what’s not to love?
A possible weekend itinerary to follow:
Arrive on a Friday night (tired after work but FREE!)
- Shower and change to go out
- Have a meal at one of the excellent local pubs or get fish and chips
- Relax in the hot tub or sauna if you stay at Living Elements
- Sleep for England!
- Visit Chichester for some shopping esp as there is a market in the main streets
- Pop into The Novium Museum (free) to get up to speed with the locality (its great for the kids too!)
- Have lunch “in town” – there are over 100 restaurants / places to eat or for a coffee!!
- Drive to West Wittering Beach for a long walk with or without a dog for some salty sea air
- Chill out at home with a drink as an easy supper cooks in the oven (try Shepherds Pie or lasagne) Put some music on the hi-fi and turn down the lights
- Play a card game or just chat. Share your best photos of the day on Facebook using the free Wifi with the #ChichesterSelfCatering
- Sleep like a log
- Wake refreshed and energised. Enjoy a big breakfast
- Pack up your things and tidy for a 10am departure (or later if you have booked a late checkout -hint hint)
- Visit The Roman Palace at Fishbourne before going onto
- Bosham for a walk round the harbour and church
- Buy an icecream!
- Have lunch at the Anchor Bleu pub
- Drive back home (if via A3) and call in at Wisley Gardens
- Be thankful for being able to make the choices you can and share your thoughts on Facebook
- Call to book your next stay at #ChichesterSelfCatering!
One perfect weekend in the country!
To book your short break – call Gayle on 07769 746113.
If you need more options – then we have many suggestions! Have a look through the other blog posts or ask Gayle in person. I am here to help you make the most of the area.. eg if you have special dietary requirements or access limitations or hobbies..
© Chichester Self Catering 2018. All Rights Reserved.